On January 29th, 2020 the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issued an urgent recall notice related to the ongoing Nationwide recall of incline baby sleeper products manufactured by a variety of companies.
The CPSC mentioned in the baby sleeper recall notice that infant fatalities have been reported with other manufacturers inclined Sleep Products after the infants roll from their back to their stomach or side or under other circumstances.
Which Delta Baby Sleepers Have Been Recalled?
- Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns;
- Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns;
- Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Sleeper;
- Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder, and Sleeper;
- 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Incline Sleeper,
- and others.
The model numbers are 27404-2255, 27404-437, 27404-758, and 27404-942. The CPSC states that the model number is located on the label and frame.
These recalled baby sleepers were sold at many national retail outlets and online at Amazon.com, Kmart, and ToysRUs.com from January 2017 through December 2018 for between $42 and $51.
List of Recalls
The following inclined baby sleeper and infant bassinet models have been recalled.
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play Recall (2019)
- Kids II Rocking Sleeper Recall (2019)
- Graco Little Lounger Rocking Seat Recall (2020)
- Delta Incline Sleeper & Simmons Beautyrest Baby Sleeper Recall (2020)
- Evenflo Pillo Portable Napper Inclined Baby Sleeper Recall (2020)
- Summer Infant SwaddleMe By Your Bed Baby Sleeper Recall (2020)
- Kolcraft Cuddle ‘n Care Bassinet (2020)
Please visit our law firm’s main webpage to learn more about how our lawyers can help you file a lawsuit – baby sleeper recall lawsuit.
Do I have a Delta or Simmons Beautyrest baby sleeper recall lawsuit? Contact a Lawyer for a Free Case Review.
If you or a loved one has suffered a loss due to the baby sleepers manufactured by Delta, or any other baby sleeper products, you should speak with the lawyers at Johnson // Becker.
The product liability lawyers at our firm have handled similar lawsuits in the past, are currently representing a number of families devastated by these recalls, and would like to speak with you if you have suffered a tragic loss from this product.
We offer a Free Case Evaluation.
Please contact us using the form below or by calling us at (800) 279-6386. We would be honored to speak with you and respond promptly to every inquiry we receive.