On Nov. 9, 2023, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recalled Textron’s Arctic Cat and Tracker side-by-side vehicles due to a risk of crashing.
According to the CPSC, the recalled side-by-sides can move when still in the park position if parked on an incline. The vehicle could roll away and lead to a crash.
There have been 12 incident reports of Textron side-by-side vehicles moving while parked.
Approximately 6,800 vehicles are included in the recall in the United States, with an additional 700 in Canada.
Affected vehicles include the following side-by-side recreational off-highway vehicles (ROVs):
- Model Year 2022 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro
- Model Year 2022 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro Crew
- Model Year 2023 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro
- Model Year 2023 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro Crew
- Model Year 2022 Tracker Off Road 800SX
- Model Year 2022 Tracker Off Road 800SX Crew
- Model Year 2023 Tracker Off Road 800SX
- Model Year 2023 Tracker Off Road 800SX Crew
The CPSC advises consumers to immediately stop using the recalled Textron vehicles.
Other Textron Recalls
Questions About a Side-By-Side Vehicle Lawsuit? Contact a Johnson//Becker Lawyer for a Free Case Review.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a side-by-side vehicle, you may want to speak with the lawyers at Johnson//Becker. We are currently accepting new side-by-side vehicle recall lawsuits across the country, and you may be entitled to financial compensation.
We offer a Free Case Evaluation. Please contact us using the form below or by calling us at (800) 279-6386.
We would be honored to speak with you and respond promptly to every inquiry we receive.