King Bio is recalling nearly a year supply of 32 homeopathic children’s medicine at the consumer level.
According to the recall notice on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration website, King Bio products produced between August 2017 and April 2018 tested positive for microbial contamination.
“Administration or use of drug products with microbial contamination could potentially result in increased infections that may require medical intervention, and could result in infections that could be life-threatening to certain individuals,” it said.
The products being voluntarily recalled, listed below, include 13 SafeCare Rx brands used by medical professionals only. They were distributed by King Bio between August 2017 and July 2018. King Bio products also go by the name Dr. King’s.
King Bio is a homeopathic pharmaceutical company that has been producing natural over-the-counter medicines for over 25 years. The company prides itself on being recognized by the FDA as well as the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
King Bio recalled products issued August 22, 2018:
- DK Attention & Learning
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief
- Children’s Appetite & Weight
- Children’s Appetite Enhance
- Children’s Cough Relief
- Children’s Fever Reliever
- Children’s Growth & Development
- DK Newborn Tonic
- DK Nosebleed Relief
- Children’s Ear Relief Formula
- DK Teething
- DK Colic Relief
- Tummy Aches
- Kids Multi- Strain Flu Relief
- Kids Stress & Anxiety
- Kids Sleep Aid
- Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
- Kids Candida
SafeCare Rx Brands:
- Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
- Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
- Children’s Cough (SCRX)
- Children’s Ear Formula (SCRX)
- Children’s Fever Reliever (SCRX)
- Children’s Growth & Development (SCRX)
- Colic Relief (SCRX)
- Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
- Teething (SCRX)
- Tummy Aches (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite & Weight (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite Enhancer (SCRX)
Do I have a King Bio or Dr. King’s Recall Lawsuit?
If your child has been injured by any of these products, we would like to speak with you. By filing a lawsuit you may be able to obtain financial compensation for your babies injuries. Please contact us to discuss your potential case. We offer a free case review and would be honored to speak with you.