Since beginning his career at Johnson Becker in 2013, Adam has exclusively represented plaintiffs in products liability, personal injury and wrongful death claims. Adam is the co-chair of the firm’s Consumer Protection Division, which includes claims involving defective products such as exploding batteries, vaping devices, and pressure cookers. Adam believes that it is an honor to represent his clients who have been injured by defective consumer products, and that holding manufacturers responsible for his clients’ injuries not only helps his clients, but prevents future injuries by forcing manufacturers to evaluate the safety of their products.
As an undergraduate, Adam attended the University of Minnesota where he earned a B.A. in journalism and mass communications and a minor in history. He attended law school at William Mitchell College of Law in Saint Paul, Minnesota. While attending law school at William Mitchell, Adam dedicated much of his time to representing clients through the schools Civil Advocacy Clinic, where he helped veterans, the homeless, and individuals who had been wrongfully terminated from their jobs.
When not working, Adam enjoys spending time with his wife and family. Adam is also an avid outdoorsman, and enjoys hunting, fishing and downhill skiing in his spare time.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Consumer Products
- Products Liability
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Minnesota Association for Justice – Achievement in Public Service, 2015
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 2015
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota, 2016
- U.S. District Court of Colorado, 2018
- William Mitchell College of Law, Juris Doctor St. Paul, Minnesota 2015
- University of Minnesota, B.A. Journalism and Mass Communications Minneapolis, Minnesota 2012