Adam J. Kress is an attorney at Johnson Becker, PLLC. Adam exclusively represents plaintiffs in personal injury, workers’ compensation, wrongful death and disability claims. Adam also takes great pride in aiding in the representation of veterans throughout the United States in their claims for VA Disability and Traumatic Injury Protection (TSGLI) benefits.
As an undergraduate, Adam attended the University of Minnesota where he earned a B.A. in journalism and mass communications and a minor in history. While attending law school at William Mitchell College of Law, Adam dedicated much of his time to representing clients through the schools Civil Advocacy Clinic.
Adam is an avid outdoorsman, and enjoys hunting, fishing and downhill skiing in his spare time.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workplace and Construction Accidents
- Motor-Vehicle Accidents
- Veterans’ Disability Claims
- Traumatic Injury Protection (TSGLI) Claims
- Disability Insurance Claims/Social Security
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Minnesota Association for Justice – Achievement in Public Service, 2015
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 2015
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota, 2016
- William Mitchell College of Law, Juris Doctor St. Paul, Minnesota 2015
- University of Minnesota, B.A. Journalism and Mass Communications Minneapolis, Minnesota 2003