Johnson Becker deeply respects the service and sacrifice of America’s military veterans. If you are a military veteran with a service-connected disability you may qualify for monthly benefits. VA disability benefits are paid to veterans who suffer injuries or diseases while on active duty, or suffer conditions aggravated by active military service. Examples of service-connected disabilities can include:
- Gunshot, shrapnel or blast injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Hearing loss
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Joint or extremity injuries from stress or overuse
- Worsening of a pre-service health condition due to service
- Disease from exposure to chemicals or bio-hazards
- Surgical injuries sustained under the care of a VA medical facility
How Johnson // Becker Can Help You
The claim process can be complicated and there can be time limits on your time to act. The VA may deny or underrate your benefits. If that happens, speaking with an accredited VA claims agent or attorney is important. Johnson Becker’s VA accredited lawyers are available to review your case.
Our lawyers commit themselves to ensuring U.S. Veterans receive full and fair compensation for their duty-related disabilities. Our lawyers lead the work in handling our VA disability benefits clients’ claims and appeals. There is no charge for an initial consultation, and there is no fee until we succeed in obtaining denied benefits for you.
If you are interested in speaking with one of our attorneys, please contact us.