Amanda Oliver is an attorney with Johnson Becker, PLLC. She focuses her practice primarily on personal injury and workers’ compensation litigation.
A Saint Paul native, Amanda is a graduate of Mitchell-Hamline and was sworn into the bar in 2018.
Beginning her career at Johnson Becker at the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, Amanda couldn’t be any happier in her role representing clients in personal injury and workers’ compensation. She launches herself into each new case with compassion, enthusiasm, and an indomitable will to reach the best outcome for her clients.
In addition to her law degree, Amanda has also studied British, Canadian, and European law. Outside of work she is the lead singer of a namesake bluegrass band and regularly practices flying trapeze.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Entertainment Industry Contracts
- Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ)
- Co-Chair of the New Lawyers Section
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- State Bar of Minnesota, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2020
- Minnesota Lawyers for the Arts – Volunteer Attorney
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, MN 2018 (Juris Doctor)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 2011 (B.A. Psychology and Communications Arts)