Amanda Oliver is an attorney with Johnson Becker, PLLC. She focuses her practice primarily on personal injury and workers’ compensation litigation.
A Saint Paul native, Amanda is a graduate of Mitchell-Hamline and was sworn into the bar in 2018. While studying at Mitchell, Amanda was part of the Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners (LAMP) clinic where she worked one-on-one with indigent clients to push forward their civil litigation matters.
She also provided legal assistance to the local art community through Springboard For The Arts.
Beginning her career at Johnson Becker at the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, Amanda couldn’t be any happier in her new role representing clients in personal injury and workers’ compensation. She launches herself into each new case with compassion, enthusiasm, and an indomitable will to reach the best outcome for her clients.
In addition to her law degree, Amanda has also studied British, Canadian, and European law. Outside of work she is the lead singer of a namesake bluegrass band and regularly practices flying trapeze.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Exclusively representing Plaintiffs in the following types of cases:
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2020
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, MN 2018 (Juris Doctor)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 2011 (B.A. Psychology and Communications Arts)